Tuesday, November 20, 2007
* Aww That's so love *
* Me & Future Fiance * Winks *



Alhamdulillah the kenduri tahlil went smoothly. & I did have fun with everyone. I thought its gonna be a small one but I'm wrong. Sat with all my fun kakis and as usual Haziqah is the popular among us. HAHH !! Cuddle her around and thanks to bro, she got so fed up and cried. Food was great and delicious, thanks to our chef for the day, Mak Busu. *winks* Had some catching up with the cousins. We had a great laugh together, remember alright our clan. Big clan indeed coming up.

So the seven days kenduri tahlil will be held at my house this coming Friday. Mum and all my aunts gonna be busy like again. & mum asked me to accompany her to Sheng Shiong tomorrow for some shopping as usual. Actually I wanted to snap more pictures with all the cousins but due to digicam-less, I'm not in the mood for camwhore. I shall snap more pictures with all the full strength cousins this Friday then. *giggles* Alright till here then. Nighty nights loves. . .

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress