Wednesday, November 28, 2007
* Just Words Here *
Actually I have like lotsa of pictures to be uploaded here. But I just feel like typing it out for the time being. I promise you darlings I will upload it in my next entry. I shall not blog what happened yesterday. Feeling so fcuk up and wanna say a big thanks to Erman for being there to cheer me up. & will be meeting Deena darl after school today for Gelare Outing. I can't simply wait for that. Lets have more fun together darling.

The thing I want to blog now is concern about the past. I know I've move on but people around me make me keep thinking about it. Someone msn-ed me last few days ago eventhough I myself don't know him at all. He know my name and where I stay. Furthermore he know me through late love. & thats how the story goes. Its about late love again. I do miss him like alot and no words can describe it. But the memories just come and go sometimes and I can't afford to forget about it totally. Its true memories are meant to be kept. All I can do every now and then is just recite-ing the Yassin and Al-Fateha.

& I'm kind of surprise knowing that people from the past are still reading my blog. What I mean, without fail they read my blog like almost every time. HAHH !! Ain't they adorable and caring enough? I shall not mention any names here, you wonderful darlings know yourself better. Alright till the next entry. Happy Day love ones. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress