* Finally The Waiting Has Ended *

Like finally the day has come. Deena and me were like super excited for today. It was last minute plan we wanted to buy printed dry-fit top for ourselves and here is the outcome. Went to collect it with Best Lady just now and the most exciting part was " eyy strikingnye !! " Both of us did not expect the wordings and numberings to be very striking. Still it make us smile away. HAHH !! Kind of excited to wear it to school tomorrow. & I can bet people around me can't take their eyes off me. *winks* I was wondering to myself since when I'm attracted to pink. Pink is cute afterall. & green is still my favourites.I'm kind of very kentals today and Deena knows why. Alighted from the bus is another kentals story. Calling the wrong person is much more embarassing. Maybe it's just my kentals day afterall. & Deena can't stop laughing like kambing along the way. Hoping the days to come to be less kentals. Sweet loves. . .
Labels: Forever 07 and 08
