* When The System Breaks Down *
My immune system doesn't feel too good. I felt like fainting while boarding the train after school. Thank God, I hold on and I knew I don't want to create unnecessary scene there. Reached home, dad sent me off to Raffles Hospital to meet my private doctor. I'm currently down with high fever, headache and stomach cramps. Damn it, this is so not nice alright. Body seemed so restless and actually I need to get warded there. Who wants it? I wanna go shopping with my loves. HAHH !! Don't worry Dr. Ong if I get myself fainted somewhere around the island, I'm sure I will get warded there and you can see me often. *giggles* Will be meeting Deena darl in like few hours time. I miss this darling of mine like alots.
Thanks to all who take great concerns on me. I appreciate that. I think its the sicky month right now cos too many people are getting sick. Deena oh Deena get well soon alright. & to my beloved mum too. Bro will be going to camp soon tomorrow. I can't wait for next week, it will be my mum's birthday. A year older but still I find her cute at times regardless those naggy moments. Dear God, please get rid of these sickness cos little children like me wanna have some fun tomorrow. *winks* So many things have changed and I'm not surprise if my home address gonna be change soon. Not to any address around Singapore but to Melbourne. . .
