* I Shall Let You Be My Guidance *
Few things have been on my mind since the last weekends. Its hard for me to decide whats right for the time being. Only time will tell the answer to everything which I have doubt on. Eversince that day I thought it was just a joke around stuff but I was wrong about it. I shall say all the words came out were well said and I know its time to think what should be done next.
Too many choices sometimes are super confusing and I'm still here blogging, thinking which one is the best for the future. Maybe I shall just see how everything going about and decide for myself. Meanwhile its raining cats and dogs, and I'm sure everyone is soundly asleep by now. Will be going over to my niece place later on and I'm going to kidnap her for sure. ' sumpah tak bedek ok ' Actually I got something to blog out instead about this random entry. Another thing I wanna blog about is, when Deena and I checked those IP address who entered our blogs there were like whole lots of them. I didn't know there were so many people out there who still loves reading my crappy entries. & don't worry I know who reads them. *smiles*
Lastly my condolensces to Hamir's friend family. His friend past away during the bike accident on Sunday. Sad to say he is only 18. Sorry Hamir I can't accompany you to the pengebumian today. Don't worry alright, God loves him more than we do.Semoga Allah swt mencucuri rohnya dan ditempatkan bersama orang-orang yang beriman. Amin.
