Saturday, November 03, 2007
* Still I'm here with you Mr Evo IX *
Its Saturday and I will be driving mum to IMM for groceries shopping. While waiting maybe I will spend myself quietly with Mr Evo on the road. Its been quite sometimes since I got Evo to myself. & seriously I hate long bus ride especially during peak hours. Traffic are just so sucks. I miss dashing through the road when the traffic lights turn amber. HAHH !! For road users like me amber means speed up and not slow down. I still remember what my instructor told me last time, " When you see the traffic lights turn amber, you HAVE to SLOW DOWN " But now everything changed. By the time I got my 3k card, its the pass to freedom.

Its pretty hard to drive Evo to school especially on weekdays cos dad will be driving him to work. Thus Evo will only be available for me on weekends. Alright shall update when I'm free again. & to Deena Darl All the Best for your BTT Evaluation next week. Suddenly I just miss Evo so much. He's the fuel to my engine. . .

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress