Wednesday, November 14, 2007
* Whats More *









Just pictures here and there. Nothing much to blog. Since most of the loves ones are bugging me to update this dusty blog, I will grant those wishes. HAHH !! Melbourne has been a great place for me. It will be my second home from now. Will be flying again this coming December. I wish and hopes Singapore has the kind of environment which Melbourne has. But too bad Singapore is just a place of stress, kiasu-ism and lots more to add. & thanks for all those taggs. I love you people and of course I miss most of you like trucklots loves. . .

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress