* My Closer Ones *


















Alhamdulillah the kenduri tahlil seventh day went smoothly. All my aunts came early in the morning to help my mum out with the dishes. Food was superb. Thanks to mum and company. HAHH !! I did not expect that many of my relatives and cousins came on that day. My house was pack. As usual the aunts find a comfortable spot to have some chitt-chatting together. Cousins have been the best camwhorers. That is like only 1/4 of the cousins. I admit I'm the only girl in the picture. HAHH !! There are still lots more. Eventhough its like 1/4 of the cousins, with the guys around, the gathering was full of kecoh-ness.They can't stop camwhore-ing. & I got to know I have another newphew. Ain't he cute?Next Tuesday will be meeting all my cousins again for an outing. & like again I'm gonna be the only girl. My father's side have more boys than girls. But still they make my day smile more each day with their macam paham talking. Thanks to *future fiance* and his mum for helping out cleaning till 12am in the morning. *winks* I shall let the pictures do most of the blogging. Sweet loves. . .
