Friday, November 30, 2007
* Like Again *
Pardon me for changing my blog's color theme. My fingers are just so itchy wanting to change this color since last time. This color has alot of meaning behind it. No worries Deena darl, I will stick with this color for more than a month can? *winks* Its been so hard on me getting the creativity out of my brain. I've been cancelling layouts here and there and thank God, I'm satisfied with this pretty orangy blog.

Maybe sooner or later I will upload some pictures since Deena darl has been bugging me to update with more pictures. & I will be meeting her in about twelve hours time. HAHH !! I miss her alot eventhough I just met her on Wednesday. *giggles* Thanks to mum and dad for going shopping without me. Yes, indeed both of them went shopping without their cutest daughter around. HAHH !!

Worst still mum spent like $SGD1k plus just for today alright. Dad pampered her so much on her birthday this year. Total cost $SGD5k plus. Just last week she spent around $SGD4k. Can anyone guess what she bought? She dragged my dad to Tianpo Jewellery Shop. But thanks to mum also she bought me a white gold ring with diamond on it. Of course, I'm a happy girl. *jumps around* I'm still not satisfied whereby mum can spent like almost few thousands and I can only shop like few hundreds per month. I agreed she got all the money by herself. I'm not boasting around here but just random thoughts during this wee hour.

Alright before I go on any further, I shall end it here then. & before I forget I wanna make my last confession, I miss driving my Evo IX so much. Maybe I will go for a cruzing this weekend then. Nighty nites love ones. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress