* Moving On To The Future *
Thanks for all those encouragements, care and concerns. I appreciate it so much. About my late uncle's accident it do appear on the Berita Minggu second page. After reading that article, suddenly I just can't hold back my tears. Seeing what being said by my cousin, I can totally feel what she is going through. No matter what happen we families will always be there through the ups and downs. Today is the third day my late uncle has left us. The whole family will be attending kenduri tahlil at my grandpa house after solat Magrib.
Like everyone always tell me, " yang pergi harus pergi, dan pada yang masih hidup, kita harus pandang kehadapan dan meneruskan kehidupan seperti biasa " I know one day my turn too will come and leaving all the love ones behind.
Suddenly someone told me to get serious on certain matters. & thinking about it, I myself still asking am I ready for 2012? Insya'Allah when the days come, I will be the happiest lady. HAHH !! Suspend right? Think hard alright. I can't wait to meet my little darling later on. Shes been the center of attraction since last Saturday. Everyone can't get enough of cuddling her. I shall say "hang out" with all the aunts kind of cool at times. HAHH !! Thank God, I have those sporting and fun aunts around me. I prefer my dad's side rather than my mum's side. *winks* & the cousins have been loves all the time.
All of them have grown up to be handsome and pretty ones. I'm not kidding. HAHH !! Maybe I shall post a picture or two during the kenduri tahlil. My dad's side has more boys than girls so yea I'm proud to have them. HAHH !! Alright I better get going before my dad turns to be Mr Naggy. Pardon me for the long and draggy entry. Sweet loves. . .
