* Always Been Great *




Met up with my darl Deena at bbdc. Although things are not the way we want it to be, its alright. Don't give up darling. I shall pray for your next BTT although I'm away from Singapore. Nevertheless we had lots of fun together. Yes, yes I admit both of us always have fun together. Girlfriend's gossip, boyfriend's gossip and etc. HAHH !! Retail therapy with my best lady at Bugis was great, bought ourselves cardigan and some earrings. & I was like struggling wanting to see the mirror but too bad, Deena knows what I mean. *blueks* After long walking, headed down to Coffee Bean at JP. As usual slack around and camwhore-ings. Darling lets meet up again for our movie outing !! We shall buy that handbags together alright.My cousin will be getting married over the weekends, and mum has been busy since few days ago preparing those gubahan. Thank God, its only few blocks away from my house and the best thing will be, my little cutie pie is coming over later on. HAHH !! Miss her like alot, and Deena don't worry, I will snap few pictures for you. *winks* & one more thing, just ignore my mentel picture, I know its frigging mentel-ish !! But I feel much better after I got my hair, cut and trim at the same time. I just love it that way. *winks* Before I go on any further, I better end it here or someone will be pet pot pet pot with me. HAHH !! Don't worry, I love you bf. . .
Labels: girlfriend outing
