Monday, December 24, 2007
* Will Be Back Soon *
Thanks to my aunt for letting me using her laptop. & of course with my itchy fingers, I can't help it but to blog hows life here. Time check for now is 3.49pm in Melbourne and its three hours early than Singapore. The days here is much longer than the night times. True enough, I've been having a hard time sleeping. Worst still the sunrise here is like 5am plus while the sunsets is 8pm plus. All of you must be wondering right hows the weather here? HAHH !! Not much of snow just cooling sensation with temperature of 16 degrees celsius. I've been wearing layers and layers of clothing whenever I wanna go out. Now then I realise I really need those long sweater coat. If you readers have been either to Zara or Mango in Singapore they sell those long sweater coat right? Last time I always asked myself " Who the heck will be wearing this with the humid weather in Singapore? " But now I really need those long sweater coat.

I've been having flu like very often right now and I know my body just can't adapt to cold weather. & everyone here been busy with their Christmas preparations and I'm all excited for them. HAHH !! Wanna know something? I really thought they bought those plastic christmas tree but I was wrong. They really go and cut those christmas tree from the forest and bring it into their house. Thank God, the houses here are mostly terrace and bungalows. I have watched I AM LEGEND and I find it kind of boring. More talkings being done rather than actions. Nonetheless I had fun shopping here with my aunts and cousins. I will be back after Christmas but before the countdown alright. I miss each and everyone of you in Singapore. But seriously I love the lifestyle here as compared to Singapore. Here is much more relaxing and no one will gets in your way. No kiasu-ism, stress and too many to mention. Just imagine a sweeper here can even affords to buy two or three cars. I don't mind migrating here soon. . .

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress