* Deep Below *
I'm having flu right now and furthermore will be going to my cousin's engagement later on. *urgh* & seriously I don't feel like going with this kinda situation I'm having plus with the scorching sun. I admit I'm puteri lilin.
Firstly this entry may concern certain people. My great apologies to you people. I'm very very sorry for hurting you, you and you like again. I don't mean to do it but I'm making the decision which concern about my feelings. Yes, indeed I always follow my feelings when come to a situation like this. You can call me selfish or stubborn then. Eventhough you hurt me with your most slashing words, I still take that as a compliment. Let us move on and see the brighter side of it. I'm sure everything that evolving around us have its own reason.
I know maybe all this while I played with my own feelings. The truth is I abhor getting hurt. Especially involving the people around me. I'm greatly sorry for all these mess. How I wish I was not here anymore. . .
Labels: sick of all these shit
