Monday, December 31, 2007
* Hello 2008 *











Still remember my cousin's wedding which I told all of you in my previous previous entry? If you have forgotten, I hope the pictures will recap the memories back. HAHH !! Actually I have like tons and tons of picture still not uploaded yet into my desktop. Pictures from Melbourne Trip, Changi Beach Trip and JB Trip for yesterday. I shall find some free time to upload it then.

Reached home like 2am plus yesterday. Drove off to JB with the families and of course I have a great time shopping like again. I think mum loves swiping her card everytime when she went overseas and total cost like just RM 300. I think its kind of cheap if we convert it back to Sing Dollars. Head down to Angsana, Giant and lastly to Danga Bay. & we took the second link back, sadly it was pretty long jam. Lucky the security check was not much of a delay. You readers must be expecting we went home straight right after the JB Trip? Actually no. Since the father and uncle have plan coming up so I drove the whole families to Changi Beach like again. Had pure fun with them and I want more of it. While driving back home, I saw few reminders for the road users. Most of the roads will be closed on the new year's eve and the very lame thing was " Kindly please use the public transport. "

I'm still thinking should I go for the countdown with the kentals company or not? Worst still most road will be closed and absolutely there will be no driving for me today. I can truely imagine how pack and squeezy the mrt gonna be. So a brand new year coming ahead in just like few hours time and everyone has been excited for that. 2007 has bring me full of greatest memories and I shall say its the most saddest ones. Losing five of my loved ones have given me a learning experience and strength to move on safely. Lets pray that 2008 will bring in more laughters and joys for each and everyone of us. Happy New Year loved ones. . .

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress