* Because when you had. . . *
Been listening to those Alvin and Chipmunks song. Kind of cute and it never fails to brighten up my days. Alright I'm back safely in Singapore and was pretty shocked its very very very humid here. But its ok, so long I'm back here and I can't wait to meet my love ones. Seriously I miss my evo so much and without thinking about my lethargic-ism, I drove off to my cousin's house. I hope the skinny jeans fit well on you Fariya.Don't ask me what have I bought when I'm in Melbourne. HAHH !! Being the shopperholic, I bought myself four skinny jeans, few tops and of course some delicacies. I know people like Apis and Nisa loves nougat so much right?
& now I'm a little broke. But that does not bann me from going to town. Yes, indeed I drove to town after fetching my mum and bro. Seriously the sales there are just too irresistable. Blame my mum alright. She willingly bought for me another tops at Zara. Thanks mum and now I'm one happy young lady. So far everyone has been reminding me about my 21st Birthday and I'm feeling very old. I really mean it ok. But I don't mind cause its the maturity thats concern. & I'm currently chatting with an old friend about cars. He's driving a toyota vios for now. & without fail he told me, he is very envious of me driving a Mitsubishi Evo IX. But you readers know right, I've been eyeing on this one pretty hot car. Dad oh dad, can I have Honda Integra for my 21st Birthday. . .?
