Wednesday, December 05, 2007
* Alhamdulillah *
Just receive some good news. & I'm happy for Muhamed Erman Bin Mohamed Mustafa Kamal. Alhamdulillah he passed his Drill Test and IPPT. *jumps around* But theres more to come and I'll pray for you darling. Not forgetting his bike's TP. Of course I'm all excited, I wish I can be there to cheer him up. I can still remember the feelings which kept playing in my mind when I took my car's TP few months back. My heart just can't stop beating faster and faster. Only God knows how I feel at that moment.

But right now I'm waiting to break my P-Plate. *winks* I know its not a big deal afterall for some of you. Less than three months and I shall say good bye to P-Plate. Before that any of you wants it? How about Nisa, Deena or maybe Erman? HAHH !! I'm still wondering why some people hate the public transport so much after their boyfriend passed their bike's TP. They complained and complained but they never realised about the past. Why make it a big fuss about it? Seriously I hate those girls who make a big fuss about their boyfriend having a bike license. Come on girls its nothing at all.

If you think I'm jealous, sorry I don't go for bike guys. I prefer driving my Mitsubishi Evo IX rather than those bikes. Since its been raining since morning, maybe I shall go for a cruzing with my Evo at night then. Evo has been a good husband to me and I shall pamper him during the weekends. Will be sending him for polishing and waxing plus modified here and there. *whistle* Alright my hot chocolate cums oat is ready, sweet loves. & lastly, I miss you like the raindrops boy. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress