* The Planning *
I was woke up by the kecohrable mum who is on the phone with my aunt. Most of my aunts and uncles are very very very excited for my 21st birthday. I didn't know they are excited too together with my friends. HAHH !! Yes, indeed they've been asking my parents to make a big celebration. Insya'Allah if everything goes smoothly as plan, maybe we'll be holding a chalet and of course I will be inviting my loved ones. I repeat only the closed ones alright. *winks* Mum has been asking me to invite like most of my friends and especially those Mat Rempits. She was like " Jemput semua, kan diorang dah ada motor dengan kereta. " & now the whole family will be going to JB in the evening later on. It has been always the last minute planning. I realise my paternal side loves last minute planning. HAHH !! They also have plan coming up for the Chinese New Year, which is chalet at the Downtown East. I can't wait for that for sure. Such a great bonding, and I love that. I promise, the next entry will be lots of pictures then. Alright I better get going, Happy Sunday loved ones. . .
