Monday, December 03, 2007
* The Symptoms *
I've been going to wedding after wedding and engagement after engagement. Kind of tired actually over the weekends but nonetheless I have alot of things to survey on when I'm there. Usually the wedding's car for most couple right now will be the family car like honda odssey or even cute little ones like hyundai matrix. As for me I've been eye-ing and wanting this hot car for a long time. Yes I understand I got my Mitsubishi Evo IX but wanting for another car is kind of like a symptom. HAHH !! The car I've been referring to will be Honda Integra.

Its a two door car and it look kind of sporty for a wedding car. *winks* No worries I will have that in my go-cart shopping list. Thanks to someone who are willing to pay half of the price with me. Ain't I lucky or what? HAHH !! & I've been doing some online shopping since yesterday. Sales are everywhere and as usual I can't resist it. Thanks to my visa card for saving my day.

Lucky I have someone who can gives me some comment on the things which I bought online. Big thanks to you. I can't wait for tomorrow. Gonna meet up with the love ones. I promise the next entry will be full of pictures alright. Lastly, I miss you boy. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress