Tuesday, December 18, 2007
* Retail-Therapy *



I had my retail therapy with the bf yesterday. We went to three places in just one day. HAHH !! Firstly we headed down to Bugis then to Far East and lastly to Vivo. Bought myself an Everlast shoe. Kind of girly shoe and of cos it is green in color. *winks* Nothing new about it right? As usual Nadeeya and her green. Both of us had our lunch at Sakura and we were kind of disappointed with the menu. I shall not elaborate more. HAHH !! Actually I wanted to buy my jeans but due to the arising of my lethargic symptoms, I shall do my another retail therapy some other day then. I told the bf, I don't mind if he don't sent me back home but still without fail he will sent me home first. *awww* & if you ladies have not get your butts off to the Mango 50% off sale, I think you should as soon as possible alright.

It has been raining throughout the day but still I prefer the windy weather. Don't you readers agree? Okay I know that was like so random. *winks* I will be updating my last entry before I make my way to Melbourne. Don't worry, it will be full with pictures. Deena oh Deena lets make it happen for this Wednesday Outing can? HAHH !! Alright the flu virus has invade in my body immune system, I think I better have some rest then. Lastly thanks for the outing bf. . .

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress