Friday, December 14, 2007
* Just Love *



Thanks to the bf for being a little bit patience with me. I admit I'm always late. HAHH !! & actually I wanted to go for my retail therapy but something just spoilt it. But both of us headed down to Sim Lim and I fall in love with this new gadget. I can't wait to grab it soon. I know bf will be shaking his head while reading this. There are alots of new things in my shopping list and seriously I'm in dilemma. I don't know which one to buy first. *winks* Nevermind will be meeting the bf again next Monday before I fly off. We'll go shopping alright bf?

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress