Thursday, December 13, 2007
* Hope For The Best *
Some pictures to browse at. That was taken at the Akira Sale. At first we wanted to go home after going to my cousin's engagement but my parents changed their mind and so I drove off to Akira and it was pretty pack there.

Some things have changed my life and I'm hoping it for the best. Insya'Allah everything will go on smoothly and will be meeting the bf for some retail therapy later on after school. & I wanna wish best of luck to my darling Deena for her BTT tomorrow. I shall meet you at bbdc alright. It has been like one week plus we have not meet each other, of course I miss her truckloads !! So just wait for my next entry then. Happy day love ones. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress