Saturday, December 01, 2007
* Is It You Or Is It Me? *
Thanks once again for reading my blog. & oh thanks for your so "canon balls" words against me. Is that all you can think of? It doesn't bring me down at all. Infact I'm surprised why you still take the innitiatives to read my blog like AGAIN? Can't resist reading my daily ranting? Wanting to know what I will be typing about you? I shall give this entry a peace of my mind then. Firstly I will not entertain typical malays like you. You are not happy with me, fine! Say it straight to my face and not through msn. I understand you are not manly enough. HAHH !! Before you judge me any further can you please for a seconds judge yourself. Don't assume like you know everything about me very well.

Should I name it who is this person I've been blogging about? I'm not like those typical malays who do that. I still respect for who you are even though at times you are not ashame of yourself. Have you people heard of guys asking girls to fetch them by car? You and I have no connection at all and you dare to ask me to fetch you everytime from your camp. You think I'm your 'taxi comfort'? Sorry, I don't drive my Mitsubishi Evo IX for free. Petrol ain't cheap at all in Singapore unless you can sponsor me, it will be fine then. HAHH !! Pity these typical malays. Try harder boy. Maybe you must be boiling with anger now reading my blog. Don't blame me, its you and your itchy fingers who just loves reading my daily ranting. *winks*

& to Star Karat, I'm not referring to you at all. So please jangan macam paham. HAHH !! Deena darl I will share with you tonight alright. I miss you !!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress