Tuesday, December 04, 2007
* Like I Promise You *





Pictures up for everyone to browse through. I know some pictures are kind of ugly so just ignore about it. HAHH !! I shall just tell briefly about some pictures. The pictures at the most top were when Deena darl and I meet up at City Hall Gelare last week. & of course both of us had a great time always when we meet up. The below pictures were when we went to T2 and slacked at Starbucks. Chill here and there and both of us were fighting over this little thing which makes me taller. HAHH !! I love my best lady's company always. Thats about it for now. I'm a happy girl today boy. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress