Thursday, December 20, 2007
* Double The Fun !! *












First and foremost I wanna take this opportunity to wish all Muslims, Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha and I can't wait to see my kambing tomorrow, queue number will be 60 plus. HAHH !!

Actually there are alot of pictures from today outing but I think these shall be enough. *winks* Thanks to Hadi for coming late, thus bf and I have to wait for like one hour plus. But its alright, we still had great fun together, camwhoring, crapping jokes and looking at people around. Until we disturb this macdonald's girl and I think she is kind of shy. Thanks to the bf(s). HAHH !! Deena and I think the boys need some class for camwhoring. They had a hard time holding on to the digicam. To the bf, get well soon and have enough rest. Nevertheless I think I spent my day wisely with the love ones. & I want more outing with them pretty please? Next outing will be Yok Makan Yok at Boon Keng !! Lets save up darlings. . .


Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress