Sunday, January 06, 2008
* Time For Some Changes *
Its been like 2 days and I'm still the freshie 21. Feels more freedom and something need to be change fully. I've set aside some unnecessary things and focuss more on the obstacles ahead. Some things are better off being ignored and I don't think I was being appreciated at all. So I better make my own move then. Sorry I won't update pictures in this entry but I will be uploading in the next ones. Pardon me for that alright. Its just pretty random update for now and I felt much better after thinking and deciding whats the most important things in my life. Sweet loves. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress