Wednesday, January 02, 2008
* Just A Short One *
I will be back with a much more proper updates. For those who can't contact me via msn, kindly just find me through my mobile. I've got lots to think about and all I can say I call it quit. *winks* Don't let your mind go wild readers. *giggles* Infact I got lots of pictures to upload but I don't think its the right time. & thanks to people who have start wishing and giving me an advance Birthday's Gifts. Like someone asked me " Dah dapat kunci? " I've gotten my car's key but still wondering what is he/she referring to. My next Baby Love will be out in June. Thanks Dad. Say hello to Honda Integra people. . .

Labels: ,

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress