Friday, February 22, 2008
* Just Hoping & Nothing Else *
I can't stop myself blogging about it. Furthermore people around me keeps reminding and they can't afford to forget the whole situation. I broke into tears when dad told me hows my aunt been doing lately. Eventhough its been like two months plus my late uncle passed away, at times my aunt just kept thinking and missing him so much. Cousins and relatives know that my late uncle has the look-alike features as my dad. I know time will heal the wounds and its just in the matter of time. Hoping everything will get back on track. & there goes the same for me.

Without fail, my mind will keep thinking of late love. I know its been like last year June and I'm still dragging about it. I realised when comes to a situation like this, we just can't afford to forget and ignore it straightaway. Just like " Yes I really do move on ". But deep down only God knows. Maybe he really stay close in my heart, in a very special way. Hoping the loved ones to be here with us everytime may or may not a dream come true, cause sooner or later its their time to leave. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress