* Workerholic *

Weekends are back again where everyone will always been looking forward too every weeks. My schedule has been very very pack for the time being but thank goodness I have those 'merepek cums fun' colleagues around me. & the most unexpected thing which occurs to me is being the only girl surrounded by those 'ya ya papaya mcm paham boys'. HAHH !! Still they make my day brighter each day with their fun filled jokes around. You will never get bored working with these kind of people. I'm gonna miss those two inventory boys. *cries* Lets have lunch more often alright. & Wan, I'm gonna miss your brownies so badly. Chinese New Year are coming ahead and I will be working on both days. *jumps around* Overall I felt lucky having the fun filled working environment for now. Being in the Customer Service Associates Department is not an easy job like what we always think. Its more than that and I felt its a challenging job afterall. Thanks Jarin for the guidance and everything which you have taught us and happy holidays to you alright. So I will be driving mum off to IMM later on and of course I miss my Evo IX so much. Sorry Nisa I can't meet you guys today. Just go ahead and have fun town-ing. Next time, just take note to have more outings outside town then. HAHH !! Worst still my working place is situated at town so please understand the sick and tired of it. *blueks* Alright I better get going before my mum naggs more. Sweet loves. . .
