* Your Vision Takes Flight *









My weekend were spent wisely with the family. I was amazed by the large crowd who turned up on Saturday for the Singapore Airshow 2008. The road traffics were congested and thats include the human traffics too. It felt as if it was the National Day Parade. HAHH !! Security checks on cars and humans were being done as usual. It was more than what I expected. The airshow which being put up by the black knights at 12.15pm were truely awesome. Although our ears were being hit by those noises, still it caught alot of crowds standing, watching with amazement. & it really worths buying those tickets. Singaporeans will never missed when it comes to souveniors. I mean those limited free souveniors. HAHH !! I was not surprised seeing a very very long queue when the boeing company is giving away some souveniors. & now I'm falling for Mr Black Knight. *winks* Overall I had a splendid weekend and I don't mind asking for more. . . Labels: Singapore Airshow 2008
