Sunday, February 10, 2008
* Mirror Mirror On The Wall, Which One Is Best Of All? *
Since I'm back early from work today, I got the urge to update then. My next baby love will be out this mid June, Insya'Allah if nothing goes wrong. But someone has been kiasu enough and bought his Honda Civic Vtec much more earlier than me. Remember to drive me around Azad !! *winks* & I've told dad not to sell away Evo IX. I'm still thinking it over which one is the most suitable with me. Although I've been eyeing on Honda Integra for a long time, I shall let it a miss. A few cars have been on my mind and Azad told me to get Honda Fit instead of Honda Jazz. I'm still confuse, whats the different between Fit and Jazz? Anybody can tell me? Since I will be paying everything on my own, I want it to be a weekend car. & I don't see theres a need for a normal plate's car as I already have Evo IX. I realise choosing over cars are rather complicated as compared to finding the mr/mrs right. HAHH !! But at the end of the day I'm still thinking which car to buy. . .?

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress