* Yes I still do, but. . . *
Firstly sorry for the lack of updates because my schedule has been very tight. & currently my life is just preoccupied with work, colleagues, family and closed friends. Actually there are not much to update but I pity those who always without fail visit my blog and waiting for a new entry. I'm greatly sorry readers. So far there are tons and tons of workloads but all along I still enjoy the great company of my colleagues. They are always up to something funny and we loves cursing those idiots moronic people. There will be more new trainees coming next week and I can't wait for that. HAHH !! & thanks to that guy helping me with the recovery. We had fun talking and disturbing each other but we don't know each other names. *winks* Hope to see you around then.
Some things I realised I'm still hanging on to it. But when I think it back, theres no point actually. Here I've been thinking hardly and its better letting it go. Maybe one fine day I will even though, Yes I Still Do. . .
Labels: me and my busy schedule
