* Fun Thats Matter Most *
My body is screaming for a break right now. Been working since the last Friday and over the weekends. I should say, I'm too exhausted but I still had fun working with merepek cums gila colleagues. & to my dear colleagues, there will be a makan feast on 7th March. So you know who you are and to Fauzy, Venga and Amira please don't be late. Otherwise the three of you have to angkat kaki along the way. HAHH !! You know what I mean right? *giggles*
Its been a long time since I'm away from Mr Evo. Dad has been telling me, he will send Evo for servicing on one of the days. & I will be having my test drive soon for my next baby love. The car dealer has called me just now, and I made up my mind. It will be a honda fit and thats the final decision after so much of thinking. Thanks to mum for sponsoring the down payments for me. Alright before buddy keeps on nagging because I did not entertain him at msn, I shall end this random entry then. Sweet loves. . .
