* Mesmerized By It *
Meet up with Apek was cancel due to some unexpected incident. I myself was shocked upon hearing the news. Life is full of ups and downs, be strong cousin. I'm sure Khairul will be fine soon. Insya'Allah he will pull through and I'm pretty sure all the family members will always pray for his safety and health.
I was surfing the internet awhile ago and I watched this video at youtube. & now I'm going awww over it. A group of guys singing away and I might say they do have good vocals there. I wish my future man will have that too. *winks* Furthermore their vocals are much better than the Anugerah's winner, Aliff Aziz. I'm not going against over Aliff Aziz but maybe his vocals are still not up to the standard. That is just my point of view and I'm sure everyone has their own too.
For now I'm having this kinda feeling. I miss having a man by my side. . .
