Saturday, March 29, 2008
* Don't Understand *
Thanks to Apek for being there to answer and listen to me attentively. Both of us have the same problems and I just don't understand boys/men at times. Like most of them. & thats exclude Apek. He on the other hand doesn't understand us girls/ladies. Maybe its true, its just pretty hard to understand the opposite sex. The way they think, judge and their decision making. I do know everyone has their own reason behind those decision. But at times its just so contradicting. I didn't know boys/men have their own so called pms. It reminds me of my manager. HAHH !!

Seriously I don't know why are you behaving that way? Please put that ego aside and stop being selfish. You and I do have feelings but why make things so difficult when its not suppose to be that way? If theres something you want to tell me, I'll be fine by that.

I just don't know why every moments have to be so hard. . .

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress