Saturday, March 01, 2008
* Endurance *
I pretty hope all my colleagues and including myself will make it our 1.5k by Sunday. Thanks to our Director for the wonderful idea all along. But I'm confident enough we will make it by then. Insya'Allah. & I want that exclusive buffet so badly which will be sponsor by our director. *fingercross* Not only that, the managers really hope we can kick eightOnine's ass by sunday. HAHH !! Just pardon me if you readers don't get what I'm been blogging about. Overall, endurance that matters most for now.

7th March please come soon. I can't wait to have a date with those inventory and periodical's boys. HAHH !! & I'm gonna miss buddy real soon because he will be resigning in two weeks time. *cries* Whatever it is, I'm just waiting for 7th March excitedly. . .

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress