Sunday, March 30, 2008
* Everything Unspoken *
It was hard enough to know whats actually has happened. I myself just can't resist it. I was wondering why it has to be so hard and seriously why am I feeling this way about it. Its not like what it used to be right now and thanks for telling me, its mostly my fault. Maybe its just hard with me and not you.

I just feel so sick and tired of everything for now. Why are you changing? You are not the same old you again. You may not realise it but the people around do alright. Its like a never ending quarrelling sms-es along the nights. One thing for sure, I'm in doubt about you. That will answer everything. Infact, all along you just told me verbally but not the actions side. Its like more things being done in talking rather than action.

I myself do not know how to make things right for now. I hope I can end it this way. Run away from everything. Initially, I give up. I still remembered, I was about to cry while in the train yesterday but lucky I hold it back. No point crying over it when you don't know how I'm feeling about it. You take things so lightly. I just don't understand why it has to be me when comes to things like this.

Thanks to Apek for the great concern. & Illa thanks for the late taxi night with our weird double chocolates. I hope you know what I really meant. HAHH !! I hope its gonna be a beautiful Sunday then. . .

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress