Friday, March 07, 2008
* The Jiwe-Jiwe *
I myself don't know why I'm feeling this way during these few days. Infact my hot month has already ended. Yes, I'm in the mood for all those jiwang songs. HAHH !! The truth, I'm not a person who listens to malay jiwang songs but something is just not right maybe.

I woke up early today for work which it will never happen like always. Once in a blue moon maybe. *winks* I'm all set ready for work and since I got the time for now, I might as well blog randomly. Just bear with me alright. I can't wait to meet Apek at work later on, because I owe him a some pinching. *grins* Of course I'm excited for today dates with the rest. To darling Deena, have fun at Pesta Pesta Pesta babe !! Snap more pictures for me alright. Lastly Happy Weekends love. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress