Saturday, March 22, 2008
* Excuse Me. . . *
Its been a hectic day at work for yesterday. No one can describe the situation. It was unexpected for most of us. Colleagues and I were cursing those customers like never ending. We give in more to them and they took us for granted. Indeed I felt like shouting at their bloody face " Excuse me, fcuk off !! " But too bad customer service always and do play apart. I just don't understand why they can't be responsible and respect likewise. I'm just so ashamed for those ugly Singaporeans. Infact their children also did the same thing and I'm not surprise their future generations will be having the ugliest behaviour ever.

Alright I shall just stop yack yack yack about work stuffs. Schedule for next month is already out and we'll be changing the ecp outing to 2nd April 2008. Time and place will be confirm later on. I will update you guys again. Since Fauzy will be back from Cairo on 31th March 2008, we'll be fetching him and I'll confirm with you guys soon. If possible please swap your shifts on 2nd April 2008. Do anything that is possible because it will be from morning till evening kentals.

& to Nisa, Apis please come down on time for supper later on. I don't love or like waiting. HAHH !! I'll be fetching you guys in 15 minutes. I better end it here or I myself will be late. It feels good to have evo by my side during weekends again. Driving will always be the best remedy for all. & I miss you boy friend. . .

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress