Saturday, April 12, 2008
* Blame On The Lazy Hormones *

I've got like tons and tons of picture to be upload but too bad I'm just caught with my workloads. Pictures from the gatherings, shoppings and lots more. Infact its been like months I have not lay my itchy fingers on photoshop-ing. Maybe one fine day, I will try to upload all the pictures alright. Pardon me for that.

The above picture was taken few weeks back and I miss the whole lots of them. Couple of them are busy with their workloads while some enjoying their holidays. Speaking of holidays colleagues and I been discussing about going either to Phuket or KL this coming May. HAHH !! I'm still deciding about it. But boyfriend and I wanted to go to KL together so badly. We'll see how about it then. All I want for now is being away from Singapore. HAHH !!

I shall make a confession. I will be a much happier girl in months to come. Thanks to my manager, Noraini. I owe her alots. & I will be grinning away seeing higher pay then. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress