* Boohoo, I'm Sorry *
It was a last minute plan as usual and thanks to my mentel-ish idea. HAHH !! But the boyfriend was excited about it too. It does not start pretty well due to someone being super super late. Its alright, there will always be a next time for revenge right boyfriend? HAHH !! Watched Forbidden Kingdom and I shall rate it 4/5. Action packed movie cums with humour. At first I thought it gonna be a yawning away movie, but it turns out pretty well. Thank you boyfriend.
After chilling around, we decided to go Farrer Park which is near to Mustafa Centre. It was like 10pm plus, I was craving for roti prata and the place is always crowded. It just freaks me out. Along the way an incident happened and I shall not elaborate more about it. First and foremost, I'm sorry about it and I know deep down you feel like campak-ing me away. HAHH !! I'm very very sorry boyfriend. I know you are disappointed with the situation but I promise you it won't happen again. I love you so much 'cries '. . .
Labels: i'm sorry b
