Thursday, April 24, 2008
* Family-ing *

* Hello To Mum & Bro *

* Siblings *

* Love him like bra & boxers *
Had my off day today and spend the whole day with my family. Send Evo for servicing and with that I will miss him even more. Lets pray hard, Evo will be ready by end of this week. Went to meet my car dealer. Discussed with him and I just got to know the coe for smaller cars like Honda Fit increase by SGD16,000. But no worries down payment will be sponsored by mum. HAHH !! Thank you mum.

After that we headed down to IMM. Had some grocery shopping and I always get pampered by my parents. Had sushi and ljs for early dinner. It was raining and we went back by taxi. Boohoo !! I'm missing Evo badly now. Before mum starts nagging, I better get myself prepare for kenduri at my Aunt's place. Till here then. & bf, I'm missing you truckloads. . .

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress