* Any Title Will Do *
Many things happened for the past few days and I shall not elaborate much about it. Things happen for a reason. I was wondering someone whom I know for a quite long time turned out the opposite way. I mean more to from bad to worst. It was a shocking moments after I myself experience seeing the true colors. Afterall its not my life, its your life.
Apek was surprised too knowing about it. Sometimes first impression can be wrong. Those silent people are the killers. I don't like going around correcting people's mistakes cause I myself is not even perfect.
Why so sudden you feeling this way? Just tell me whats wrong with you? Yes. I admit theres no response from me today and thanks for blaming it on me. How I wish I am a happy girl for just one whole day. . .
