* Everything About Us *
Work schedule for the upcoming month was being released yesterday. & I'm quite happy about it. More time to spend with the boyfriend and mostly our off day falls on the same day. Been rather stressful for me these few days. Handling all the account's paperworks like everyday routine just gonna make me switch off any moments. Many things to remember, do and catch up. Yes, it is a great journey learning new things afterall, but maybe I will get used to this department sooner or later then.The evening was well spent last Thursday with the boyfriend. Along the way we bumped into his colleagues and I find them cute in uniform. HAHH !! I can't imagine him in uniform. But I'm sure I won't even dare to look or stare at him. He keep on telling me, he been wanting to screen me. 'macam paham' HAHH !!
Everything seems fated and I love the way it is for now. Monday please come quick, I'm missing the boyfriend so much already. . .
