Tuesday, April 29, 2008
* Sunday-ing *


Had my sunday's outing with the bf. Actually we wanted to head down to the theme park but due to the sun which is scorching hot, we made our way to the new shopping centre at downtown east. So many shops available and they also have their own ferris wheel in that building itself. After so much of thinking, we catch the hottie and nottie movie. Rating wise will be 3.5 /5. Not like what I expected it to be but I'm satisfied overall. HAHH !!

Since I'm not an East sider, the bf bring me around and of all places he brought me to bedok library. & guess what, the bf really reads. I thought he was joking all along but he did his silent reading while I had mine. Had sushi with him and I should say whenever we went out he will never fails to ask me " B, you want old chang kee? B you want donuts? " Actually he wants it but he asked me to eat along with him. Super kentals.

At times when both of us feeling down, I got the urge to go and leave everything behind. But right deep inside I know and I'm very sure I will never let it go so easily. My answer is simple, cause you are the one bf. No matter how bad the situation is, I know we will keep it strong baby. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress