Wednesday, April 30, 2008
* Argh! *
Seriously I feel like shouting my lungs out after realising my hp is not with me at the moments. Damn it !! Went to my grandpa's crib and before that picked Evo up. Everything was perfect and its feel like the first day when Evo was out last year. Stomach cramp is hunting me down, all thanks to the hot month. Told the bf about it and he asked me to take those mensus pills. I'm not use to that actually. Everything seems perfect when suddenly my most precious gadget went missing from my pair of eyes. Called my aunts to check whether I left it at my grandpa's crib but to no avail.

I'm still thinking when was the last time I put it. No point calling it now cause my cousin went and divert it to her number. Damn it !! & the worst thing is, the whole family will be heading off to JB tomorrow morning. Urgh !! I'm gonna miss bf, I'm gonna make him worried and I'm pretty sure he gonna nagg and nagg at me. Careless me !!

It will be very difficult to contact each other by then. My dear N73, where the hell are you? I need you badly my dear. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress