Tuesday, April 22, 2008
* You Know I Still Do *
Thanks to the Sunday's Occasion and I'm down with flu and fever. Thus I have to take mc. It doesn't start pretty well for the start of this week but thank God, everything was back in place. Thanks to those who have been there comforting me all along.

& of course I love him more than he do. HAHH !! I'm sure he will be reading this but no matter what please don't ever do that again. I can't wait for pay to be out soon. Most likely will be this week and I really badly wanting to ride that Singapore Flyer. How boyfriend? & he really wants his new balance shoe. We'll see how it goes then. No matter what we'll make this Thursday's morning a happening one then. . .

Fcuk-ingly in love with you. . .

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress