Thursday, April 03, 2008
* Precious Precious Them *
It will always be a never ending laughters, jokes, smiles whenever all of us meet up for our monthly gatherings. & thats where all the bonding started. We share, gossip, infact I admit we bitch alot too. These bunch of sweet and most lovable people will never fail to make my day end with a peace smile. Insya'Allah, there will be more outings and gatherings to come. Catching up, spending time with one another just make the friendship bonding even stronger. I'll love them like those cuppycakes. HAHH !!

Apart from all this, boyfriend will still have a place in my heart. No matter how berok or kentals like captain underpants, you will always be love by me. I know those misunderstandings, quarrellings make both of us even closer. Knowing that there is still a room for us to make things right. Learning from our mistakes day by day and trying to put away all those ego-ist side.Whats more can I can say when both of us are capricons. & the sweetest thing will always be I'm on the 5th Jan while he's on the 6th Jan. Next year we'll make it big alright?

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress