* Indulgence Strikes *
Pay just came in on Friday night. Alhamdulillah, its more than what I expected. What more can I say, four figured digits. HAHH !! As usual colleagues and I gets pretty hyper especially the ladies. Went survey-ing and I don't find anything that interest me alot for now.
I had my sweet indulgence today. & I must say, I'm a one happy girl. Although boyfriend told me it was expensive but service wise was exclusively awesome. I'm satisfied and I know boyfriend will be shaking his head while reading this.
I'm still thinking what should I buy for Mother's Day? Any idea? Been buying for her handbags, wallets, watches for the past few years. But I'm just lacking of ideas this year.
I don't know whether to buy the Alvin and Chipmunks gift set or not. It comes with dvd and soft toys. Quite cute and boyfriend told me he wants it too. But on the other hand its abit wasted. I don't keep soft toys but its just cute. Even most of my colleagues agreed to it. We'll see how alright boyfriend. . .
Labels: sweet indulgence
