Thursday, April 10, 2008
* When It Turns Out To Be. . . *

The feelings are just so fcuk up when things are not the way you want it to be. & thats when you just hope you can run as far as you can.I just wish I can blog everything out which I supposed I tried but I can't. Its just like a feeling of haywire here and there for now. Why out of everything, it had to turn out the opposite way? I tried moving but still I got nowhere.

I wish everyday is a paradise. I wish miracle is upon me. I wish for us to last, but. . . Wish, wish, wish and the never ending of it. Can you see what I see. . .?

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress