Tuesday, May 06, 2008
* Thats Where Everything Started *
After 18 days of waiting, like finally I replied to his message. & on that very night itself the story begins. Someone whom I thought a normal friend ending up more and beyond than that. Someone who has the same birthday's month and surprisingly it falls just after my birthday, was a joke to me at first. The shocking moments I had and till now I still can't believe that it seems so fated for both of us. & do you still remember, our very first date? I was super shy to even look at you. But I was not shy to hold your hands. HAHH !! Remember where we headed to and laughed our hearts out looking at those people taking that $40 rides?

Everyone might be thinking, its fun having someone who has the same behaviour like you do. I admit we almost have everything in common. When comes to attitude, both of us don't like to give in but at the end of the day one have to be the water. Stubborn headed and gets what he or she want, thats lies in every capricon(s).

I learned alot when I'm with you. I know and I'm confident enough you are the one. I never love someone so much like this before. Its you who make me realised, ego will make you lose everything you had. I can never move on without you by my side. All along its you who I turn to and I'm sure enough you are there no matter rain or shine. Whenever I turn and look into your eyes, I know he's the one for me. I'm sorry babyboy. Love you so much. . .

Labels:

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress